Sunday, June 5, 2011

It's about here....

...Summer weather that is! I am sure loving it!
Bo and I started rollerblading some more this week considering the warm weather outside! I am so excited! I love it! Not sure if I'll ever be able to keep up with Bo and he probably doesn't like rollerblading with me much but he is pretty patient with me :) It's a great workout that's for sure. I can feel it in like EVERY muscle in my legs and even my back! Now let's just hope I can keep up the motivation to keep going.

With all the basketball and hockey finals right now I think that we will be watching lots of games with the combination of Bo, Lando and Drew. Last night we watched the hockey game. The boys watched intensely while we girls painted our toe nails of course!

Don't ask about this pic... It was supposed to be of our toes, but someone cut off my toes...

After the game, the boys wanted to go freebording and we didn't really want to go along so we went to Spark and enjoyed yummy drinks and desserts.
Today was a good day too! It started off by a phone call from my mom. She called to let me know my sister had her baby! Yay! No name yet but he is 8 lbs 1 oz and 21 in long! We are so excited! Congrats Toya, Vake, Kenyon and Noa!
Also, once again, thanks to the warm weather, we got to BBQ outside!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

luv your haircut girl!

Sarah said...

Did you dye and cut your hair? It looks so cute!!