Friday, April 3, 2009

Memories!

Today I found a disposable camera that I've had for probably almost 3 years now. I always put off developing the pictures so since I randomly found it I decided to get the pics developed to see what was on it and this is what I found! There were some great memories captured with the disposable camera. My first and second warped tour, fun times at the river and times when Elder Harris and I just felt like being goofy. I took a few pics of Bayside (my favorite band) with this camera the first time I saw them and it is honestly my one of my favorite memories ever! I will never forget it! I can still remember screaming at the top of my lungs to all of the songs. The river will always be another one of my favorite memories as well. I went with my closest friends in the summer and on this particular day that's pictured, we had a blast trying out the skim board in the water. We had many laughs cause I think all of us biffed it hard a couple times cause the board would come out from under our feet. I shared these pics with my friend Klinny, and she mentioned that she would go back to those days in a heartbeat- oh man, so would I! Very very good times!
 
Bayside

I couldn't get this stamp off my arm for church the next day, oops!

These tasted fabulous!


River fun!



I got FRIED at my first Warped Tour!

6 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Oh man I bet you were so excited to see these. I miss the old days too.

De'dy Meng said...

Love the picts. That is awesome that you found that old camera. That had to be exciting!

Unknown said...

*sigh--- I would SO GO BACK!

Unknown said...

i love finding old pics!

Chelsea Dawn said...

How fun!! I love the good old days

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

You look so cute! I love reminicing and going through old pictures. I'm sure you were very happy to have found that camera!