Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bo's Bday!

Last night for Bo's bday we celebrated with a few friends! I am a bad wife and didn't even make him a cake. But, we both hate cake so yeah. I have been eyeing this pumpkin cheese cake forever that we both were dying to try so I used Bo's bday as the reason to try! It was fabulous! I am gonna try to find a recipe! It was nice hanging out with our friends goo! Thanks for coming guys! Happy Birthday Bo!



If you look close, some of his candles match his shirt! I picked them out like a couple weeks ago and didn't even give it a thought ;)

His presents so far:
I got him these jeans and hoodie! Oh yeah and can't forget the freebord :)

My parents got him these KILLER Von Zipper snowboarding goggles!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy birthday bo! that cheesecake looks delicious! and his outfit is WAY cute!