Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend

Pumpkin Carving!
On Friday one of my BFFs Heather came out and the first thing we did was carve pumpkins! I know it was a little late but we did it anyway! We had so much fun! We roasted the seeds and I swear all we did the rest of the weekend was eat them!


Bo's pumpkin was so bright and it reflected so cool on the wall!


Bayside/Senses Fail
Saturday, instead of celebrating Halloween we went to the Bayside/Senses Fail concert! It was a blast! I'm not too sad we didn't get to celebrate Halloween. Bayside is Bo and my band! We LOVE them! I have seen them 4 times and it never gets old! We had quite the crowd of friends! While waiting in line we got soaked by the rain and it was freezing but it helped keep me nice and cool in the mosh pit! It was my cousins Yaeger and Kennedy's first concert so we were all excited for them!




Yaeger was pretty much my life saver! At one point we were standing in the back away from the most pit and these lame Straight Edgers (the people who punch, kick, swing, dance around for no reason) came at me and I felt these arms wrap around me and carry me away from them. When I looked up pretty sure it was Yaeger! Saved me from some bruising that's for sure!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun!!!

Erin said...

I'm so jealous!! I love Bayside! Looks like fun :)