Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend and Good News!

This weekend was pretty eventful!
On Friday, Bo's little sister had Volleyball State in Orem at UVU so we went and watched! The team did really good but unfortunately lost both of their games on Friday so they didn't get to play again. I'm sad volleyball is over. We've been able to watch a few of the games this season. But Bo's little sister will be starting up club ball here soon so that gives us something to look forward to!

Bo got to finish up his Bday shopping this weekend as well! In between volleyball games we headed to the mall with his parents! We found an AMAZING deal on these boots! Bo is set for boarding this year! Now we just need some snow....for him. I'm not so much looking forward to it.

Saturday night we me up with one of Bo's mission companions for the RSL game! It was soooo much fun and we got perfect seats! I was worried about getting cold but it was a perfect night for November! RSL tied. The first half they didn't play so well but the second half there were plenty of nail biter moments!



Bo celebrating after RSL made a goal!


GOOD NEWS!
This weekend we also got some of the BEST news that we've heard in a while! I GOT A NEW JOB! I interviewed on Friday afternoon and the guy called me back within an hour and said I got the job! This is one of the biggest reliefs of my life right now! It is FULL-TIME and MORE MONEY! I am so excited! It will be perfect for me! The Lord really does work in mysterious ways. Just last week I was just sick thinking about money. But once again, we have been truly blessed!
Other news: Did I mention that we are getting another NIECE???? She will be here March 2011! Can NOT wait!



6 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Oh that is such great news to hear you got a new job! Hooray! And that's so cool that you are going to have a niece!

Unknown said...

thats awesome kayla!! I'm so happy for you! You'll totally rock this new job! and YAY for a new niece!

Unknown said...

I am soooo happy you got a good job!!

I got a new one too! I get to teach Math at a highschool up here! YAY!!

Lakyn Marie said...

Whoohoo!!! Ya I'm so excited for you. I bet it is such a relief :D Love ya girl

Robert and Jenny Pedersen said...

what's the new job?? :) Congrats!ci

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

Yay! new job and baby! so happy for you! how's de'dy feeling?! Is she happy about the baby yet?