Sunday, November 14, 2010

Over the weekend Bo and I went to St. George with my parents! We haven't seen my sister, niece or nephew in FOREVER! When we opened the door when we got there Marli and Dylan had a surprise for Bo and me! They made us a poster, had balloons all over and had presents for us to celebrate our birthdays! They even made us Root Beer Floats!

After breakfast on Saturday, Bo and I were a mean uncle and aunt. We gave Marli and Dylan Pop Rocks and Zots. Dylan did not expect the fizzy stuff in the Zots cause he bit his and he looked so confused and a little mad! haha

We spent the rest of the day going to Megamind 3D and had some fun at the park before our fabulous dinner at Red Lobster! YUM!



3 comments:

TOYA said...

I'm so jealous. I miss them so much!!

Skyelee said...

Awh So cute!!!


I have no clue how to work these blog things but i am trying to get mine set up!! hahah

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

how fun! i love the pics of yall at the park! super cute!