Sunday, January 16, 2011

Australia's Crisis

As many of you know, my sister and her family live in Australia. My family has been asked several times if they are alright. They are doing well and are safe. Their home was not affected. Even though all is well with them, many of their friends, ward and stake members lost all they own. Many others also lost loved ones. Our heart goes out to all of them.
I'm sure you've seen pictures and videos on the news and internet. I can't even begin to imagine what the people in Australia are going through. My sister and brother-in-law spent many hours over the past week helping those in need. The stories my sister has told seem so unreal, crazy and scary. For example, dead frogs everywhere, snakes in the water and even sharks swimming up the streets! I am so thankful that my family is safe and we have all been truly blessed. Please keep Australia and those in need in your prayers. We love you Toya, Vake, Kenyon and Noa!



1 comment:

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

I'm so glad Vake and Toya are alright. I breaks my heart reading about the things that families lost. Our prayers are with them and their friends and families.