Sunday, January 16, 2011

Update & News!

So I have a little update on the whole key situation! Good news! My neighbor had the key. You see, when I went over to their apartment to see if the had found it, the wife answered the door. Turns our her husband had the key and she didn't know. So no worries! There is not a creeper that has our key. We are good and safe!

Other news! We are getting another nephew coming in June! We are super excited to be getting a niece and nephew just a few months apart! My niece Marli wants to name her new sister Ariel and Kenyon wants to name his new brother Horton- so that is their current names. haha! I'm curious to see what they change to next ;)

2 comments:

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

Yay! LaToya is going to be totally busy with three boys!! I bet your dad is just so proud! And I'm so glad you were able to find your key, how did yall sleep at night not knowing where it was?!

Chelsie Jensen said...

Oh I'm so glad you found your key!! What nice neighbors. You definitely had a busy busy weekend. I'm so happy for Heather. I didn't know Toya was prego again!! How exciting. I'm glad that they are safe over there!!