Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Big 8
8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment

PS these are not in order.

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. Friends
2. America's Next Top Model
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. The Office
5. Flight of the Conchords
6. How I Met Your Mother 
7.
8. 

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Went to class (kickboxing killed me btw)
2. Talked to my mom like I do everyday
3. Cleaned my room
4. Made dinner that I ate way too much of
5. Watched American Idol
6. Went grocery shopping
7. Did homework..
8. And did more homework.. I know lame

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. My sister, brother-in-law, Kenyon, and baby on-the-way moving back to the states
2. The day I get to visit them in Australia
3. Bo getting home from his mission (November 19th baby!) 
4. Finding a job in a pharmacy
5. Getting mail from Bo or getting good mail in general
6. Family events
7. Spring break 
8. Weekends

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Cafe Rio
2. El Toro Viejo
3. Olive Garden
4. Rodizio's
5. Pita Pit
6. 
7.
8.

8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST
1. To be financially stable in the future
2. To be a good friend and family member
3. To be happy
4. Have as much fun as I can
5. To be a good wife and mother someday
6. For my family and friends to be happy
8.

8 PEOPLE I TAG

1. Kaylen
2. I don't really have anyone else to tag who hasn't been tagged already haha
3. 
4. 
5. 
6.
7.
8.

No comments: