Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thanksgiving Break

Sorry it has taken me so long to add more to my blog. So with that said, over Thanksgiving break I went to Arizona with my family. It was so much fun and a whole lot warmer than Utah. It was great spending time with the family. We ate dinner at my Uncle Quenton's house, went to the zoo, and my sister, De'dy, and brother-in-law, Jake, took me to a few bars considering I had just turned 21 a few days before. I had a blast! My sister even talked me into riding the mechanical bull haha! On the way home my niece, Marli, rode in our car. She was so bored from the long drive. I felt so bad so I taught her how to take pictures with my camera. That entertained her forever haha! She loved it! After every picture she took she would hurry and turn the camera around, look at the picture, giggle, and say "Oh my dear!"  Good times! 

No comments: