Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More New Pics!




So here are my new pics of Elder Harris. The funny ones, yep, that's totally him! I couldn't stop laughing at the ones of him and his comp with the fake mustaches. I miss having him around for his humor. He is always coming up with something clever to make anyone and everyone laugh haha! The family in the other pics is the same family from the last pics I posted. They were baptized a couple weeks ago and Elder Harris and his comp were very excited! He said he fits right into their family and I think he spends a lot of time with them and they just love him. Whenever Elder Harris' family hears from someone in Brazil, funny is always the way the describe him! Just gotta love him!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

are you sure those mustaches aren't real?!! He's a goof ball! and yes I need a road trip with girls!

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

How funny are these pictures! He looks like he's having a great time, and he's so happy. I love your spring break pictures. It all looks so fun! You're so cute!

Unknown said...

those mustaches are freakin sick! lol oh bo