Monday, August 16, 2010

Babysitting

This weekend Bo and I went to St. George to watch Marli and Dylan cause it was my sister's birthday and she was going on a little get-a-way! We had a blast with them! They are HILARIOUS! Dylan talks so much better than last time we saw him. He calls me 'Taywah' and Bo 'Uncle Bo.' It really is weird hearing Bo be called Uncle! Marli is super smart and knows everything. She kept asking Dylan all weekend if he loved her. One time Dylan told her he only loved her in the kitchen. hahaha! Marli responded by telling him she loved him in every room. They are so fun!
Marli's sleeping attire.

In May when we had all our family in town, one of Noa's baby beanies somehow ended up in De'dy's bag. Well, Dylan found it and he wears it to bed every night and calls it his "night cap." As you can tell it's a little small but it makes for great entertainment :) In this pic he wanted me to take a picture of his belly button- don't exactly know why haha


Bo and I took them to Jumpin' Jacks. It has tons of blow up slides. We had so much fun and got lots of burns on our knees from the slides.

We also took Marli and Dylan to a splash park downtown. They about scared me half to death cause they kept trying to jump off these little waterfalls. Luckily nothing bad happened.



Since it was my sister's birthday I made brownies for her and had the kids decorate half of them. I figured she wouldn't want brownies with thick icing on them ;) They had so much fun decorating them though! It was hilarious to watch them spread the icing and they kept sneaking the sprinkles. I'm surprised there was any left on the brownies!
Before


After

3 comments:

Erin said...

They are so cute! Looks like fun :) Nieces and nephews are the best.

Unknown said...

i totally agree, nieces and nephews are the best!

TOYA said...

oh man I miss the 'em so much.