Friday, August 20, 2010

Fun & Art

Bo and I started up the good ol' P90X again this week! Tuesdays is Plyo day and pretty sure we both hate it! So instead, we decided to go for a walk. On our walk we came upon a little shop that sells food from different countries and of course we had to go in to see if there was anything from Brazil. Sure enough we found some of Bo's favorite stuff. I'm not exactly a fan of any of it. Guarana is usually fabulous, but Super Guarana is not! I was happy for Bo though that he was able to have some of the things from his mission :)



It was Bo's sister's bday this week so we took her to dinner in SLC. We had so much fun! We love spending time with her and glad she lives so close!

After dinner we saw this store called World Market. Thinking it was another store with food from all over the world we went in hoping to find more Brazilian food but turns out it's nothing like we thought. It was such an awesome store! If anyone has a chance to go, you should go! It has like snack stuff from different countries and some food, but it also has home decor stuff and plate settings, decorations- stuff like that. We found Voss water! Can't really tell in the pic! And we also found this:
They had tons of paintings but we LOVED this one! We still haven't put much on our new painted wall and we thought it would be perfect! And when we hung it up, it was perfect! I love it and I am so excited to finally have a little more of a decoration in our living room so it's not so blah. I can't wait to get more decor!

3 comments:

Robert and Jenny Pedersen said...

i love the painting I need to come over and see your place... I'm not going to school this semester so we need to hang out!

Unknown said...

i LOVE that painting!!

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

love World Market- been a fan since I first went into one in Spokane while visiting my sister- S was a baby so about 9 years ago. I was a happy camper when the one in Park City opened, but I didn't know there was another one is SL- where is it at?