Sunday, August 22, 2010

News/ Weekend

So good news! I GOT A JOB! FINALLY! It's not much, but it's a start and I'm excited for the experience! It is only MWF and every other Saturday in the mornings. It is at a chiropractor office. I am so grateful! I am going to continue looking for jobs incase something else comes my way that can help us a little more financially. I start tomorrow! Wish me luck!

Bo's parents were so great and took us to celebrate at Spoon Me! Yum!


On another note, we are still getting wedding gifts which is fabulous. We got a few doubles of things and decided to take them back this weekend which gave us a little extra money so we could get a new computer desk that we have had our eye on. After Spoon Me, Bo and his dad set it up for us. We love it! Our other desk was rickety and messy. Our new one hides our many cords and makes things much more organized! This morning Bo and I set the old one out on our front lawn with a FREE sign on it and by this afternoon it was gone :D

Before



After

3 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Good luck tomorrow! You'll do great. I love the desk it looks so good! I'll definitely have to try that recipe thanks for posting it!

Unknown said...

congratulations on your new job!

Unknown said...

YEAH KLA! i'm so excited for you! and you got the job JUST in time!