Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Circus

A couple weekends ago, Bo and I went to the Circus cause we didn't have much going on. I thought for sure we would be some of the only people there without kids but there were a few other couples around us who were there to just enjoy the show. I was too excited not to go though. It was so much fun! I think the acrobats were my favorite part! Some of those people are so talented and have so much strength! They even introduced a new baby elephant! So cute!
Before the Circus we went out to eat. We had a gift certificate and ended up getting way too much food but it was totally worth it! It was yummy!




The tigers.

The new baby elephant!


In this video one of the acrobat people attempted a quadruple back flip! Whoa! He got the flip but not the catch. Still amazing I'd have to say!

1 comment:

Chelsie Jensen said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go! You definitely got better pictures than I did.
I love all the flowers. How much to your charge? Seriously I will buy some from you because I have NO idea how to make them. Love ya ;)