Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall Break


Bo had Fall Break last week and so Thursday we started the break off by meeting my parents at Gardner Village! There were sooooo many people there cause of course it was UEA for all the other schools. But I surely could have spent hours and hours in all the home decor and fabric stores. They were fabulous! It was a lot of fun as well! They had really good food and lots to do!





Friday morning we searched the internet for fun things to do and the zip line in Park City is what we came up with! And once again it was packed! UEA weekend and it was also the last weekend it was open. We stood in line for about an hour total getting tickets and waiting for the lift up but it was such a nice day and worth the wait! I also enjoyed the beautiful scenery. The trees were changing colors and perfect! Makes me wanna go get some more pics!
After the zip line we went to the Spin Cafe in Heber and it was sooo yummy! The gelato was my favorite part! They had pumpkin and it was the best thing ever!!!


Later our friend Drew played BYU so of course we had to support! We had so much fun watching him! Unfortunately, they lost but we had a good time!


The rest of the weekend I spent shopping with my friend Klin and making more flowers! I think I'm addicted to it! Most of them will be going to my niece! I can NOT wait to give them to her! Pretty sure this is where most of my extra time will be going for a while :) BTW we got a Hobby Lobby in Orem so pretty sure I will need to learn some self control or I might just get WAAAY too much material!

Have I mentioned lately that Skyping my sister in Australia is one of my favorite things right now?! I just miss these two cuties like NO other! Kenyon always dances and sings Justin Bieber songs to us and Noa knows a few songs too! I just love them!

4 comments:

alesha said...

Eeek HOBBY LOBBY! I am SOOO excited! Andrew is going to have to restrain me :/ OH, and we should have gone to the soccer game! Our friends Danny and Pam invited us but we were lazy and didn't feel like driving up there--but we totally should have!

Erin said...

I love Skype!! It's so fun when you have family that lives far away. Love all of your pictures. Looks like you guys had a fun time :)

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

what a fun weekend. i wish we were still in school just for that reason...to have fall break! ah well, we'll have a little break when my parents come for thanksgiving!! can't wait. and I love love you're flowers, we still need to skype so you can teach me. not like layla needs more, but she does. ha and isn't hobby lobby the best?! when we moved to hattiesburg, Lance told me i was only allowed once a week! ha.. i sneak a couple times and make it 2 or 3 times a week! tell bo hi! love and miss yall.

Robert and Jenny Pedersen said...

yay hobby lobby! we will have to go check it out together!! also you're hair is dang long girl! i love it!