Sunday, October 3, 2010

So this is just a little of what I've been doing with my time the past couple weeks. Since my job isn't too many hours, I still job hunt and make these little flowers. I just wanted a something to do with my time while Bo is at school or doing homework. I made a few for my niece too! Can't wait to give them to her! I love looking for new material and putting them together! It drives me nuts when I want to buy cute flowers for my hair and they are OVER priced. These cost me nearly nothing! My mom also brought me out some of my unfinished quilts! I'm gonna be crafty for now!

2 comments:

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

These are so cute! I wish i could fly you to Mississippi so you could teach me how to make them!

Whitney said...

Please do a how-to ASAP on these flowers! I need some and yes... SO EXPENSIVE.