Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2009 Overall

2009 has been such a great year! I learned a lot about myself and truly grew as a person. Here are just a few highlights of my year!

1. Bo came home from serving an honorable 2 year mission in Recife, Brazil!!! (one of the BEST moments of my life!!!)

2. My family welcomed a new member to our family, Noa Keith Paea!

3. I attended Utah State University where I met some of my best friends and friends I'll have the rest of my life! I also had some amazing memories at USU that I'll never forget!

4. I went to Australia for the first time to meet my nephew and see my sister and her family :D

5. I went to California for Spring Break! Had a BLAST!

6. I grew closer to my Savior. My testimony grew tremendously. I have learned to depend on the Lord more and I have learned that my trials are for me. The trials I have are only to help me. Spiritually, I am stronger!

No comments: