Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Years Week 2009

New Years this year was a little different for me. Bo got a job in Orem because that's where he is going to school. He had to go out to Orem all week to train so I spent the week in Orem with him. On New Years Eve Bo had to work at 6 am...ugh.. as soon as he got off work we headed to Thanksgiving Point to watch Avatar in 3D! Not gonna lie, we were both exhausted so we didn't quite stay awake for the whole movie, we'd seen it before so it wasn't a big deal haha! Later that night we went to Tucanos in Provo. It was FABULOUS! We both ate til we couldn't eat anymore! After dinner we drove to Bo's sister's house in Salt Lake and spent the rest of the night there. The next day Bo's family came out from Vernal and we spent the evening snowboarding. I got a new snowboard this year so I didn't do so well but that's ok. It was still fun! We were all sore the next day but I guess it was worth it haha!






No comments: