Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas break was so good! No work and all relaxing! On Christmas Eve I went to Bo's house for dinner! Ham, potatoes and more! Then we headed over to my aunt and uncles for our traditional hominy dinner! It was really nice to be around the family! Christmas this year was really fun because my sister and her family came out so we got to make the whole Santa thing all exciting for my niece and nephew! They were so excited! We set out cookies for Santa and walnuts for the reindeer! I definitely got spoiled this year! Santa brought me a sewing machine! I can't wait to bust it out and use it! Bo spoiled me as well with a snowboard bag, a beanie and a few other gifts! His parents gave me a blu ray dvd player :D! I was very blessed this year! I think my favorite part about Christmas we being with my family!
The day after Christmas my family, my extended family and Bo's family went sledding! Sledding is usually a tradition we do on New Year's day but this year we did it a little earlier! It was a lot of fun!




No comments: