Sunday, January 24, 2010

UGH!!!

So in October I think, I came home to find the extra bathroom ceiling in our downstairs leaking. My parents were gone so I just put buckets under the leaks. When they got home we spent the night tearing down the ceiling. Then, just a few weeks before Christmas the pipes were leaking in the wall behind the door in my bedroom. We had to tear down that wall as well. NEXT.... I heard water leaking in my shower the other day. Thinking it was just my shower head I didn't check it at first but it didn't stop so I decided to check it out. Come to find out the ceiling was leaking in there! UGH! It's so frustrating cause I knew my dad would have to come home and tear it all down. It's not fun having all the dust in my room and the smell of the wet insulation. Needless to say, my parents didn't want this process to keep continuing so they are replacing the plumbing in the basement. This weekend the ceiling the the hallway and the ceiling in my bathroom got tore down. There is dust EVERYWHERE. In the end it will be worth it but the process of getting there is not very fun haha! Wish us luck!


No comments: