Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another New Chapter

Well, another new chapter in Bo and my life has started. Bo officially started school last week. I am so excited for him! I'm excited for him to have college experiences and I'm not gonna lie I am glad he has started school cause then he is that much closer to being done haha! Last weekend I went to visit him. I had a lot of fun! Bo works night shifts at his work and he had to work Friday night so I kind of just hung out while he worked. On Saturday we went and saw Sherlock Holmes and made dinner. We were gonna go bowling with a couple of our friends but the wait was like and hour long so we went to Spoon Me for some yummy ice cream (hence the pic)!
I love when new chapters come along in my life. Sometimes I am a little hesitant when I know they are going to begin, but I know that they have to happen! This chapter in my life is bitter/sweet. I miss seeing Bo every day but I am excited for the new experiences!

1 comment:

lindseyhackford said...

Glad to see your doing great!