Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mexico Day Cuatro!

The 4th day we were there was our last full day :( You could also call day 4 picture day! Sorry for all the pictures. We didn't do too much. It was nice, we mostly walked around the city and explored :) It was nice to just sight see and hang out.
Huevos Rancheros!

Salmon Bagel!



Pinterest :)

When we went on our zip line tour we saw this little taco place on the way. We took the bus up town and saw it again so we got off cause we wanted to try it out. I'm so glad we went! It was yummy and so cheap for how much food they gave us! It was a kind of a cool place too.

Can I just tell you that I was addicted to Coke while I was there? I am NOT a Coke drinker but I swear the it's different down there! Every time I try it here now I get disappointed.

They had all these different salsas to put on our tacos. They all ranged in hotness. Bo was brave and tried all of them minus the avocado one cause he is allergic but he said they were pretty hot!



Sorry there are so many pics of us! After lunch we went and did our exploring and took lots of pics! Now we have new ones for our house though!




When we got on the bus to go back to our resort, Bo was paying and so I went and sat down. I tried to save him a seat next to me but this little old lady sat down next to me... awkward haha! She kept talking to me in Spanish and I didn't know what she was saying so I just nodded and smiled like I knew what she was talking about. Bo just had to get a picture!

We got lucky, while we were there USA and Mexico were playing each other so we went into the bar area at our resort to watch. Of course we had to get our Cokes!

In the middle of the game it was sunset and I had been wanting to get pictures of like every day so I didn't want to miss it the last night we were there. It was so pretty! I'm glad we didn't miss it!
This pic is pretty much the reason why my clothes were wet in the rest of the pics but I wasn't too sad cause I kinda like this haha




Watching the game!

After the game, it started storming a little. There was thunder and lightening so we went and watched on our balcony. It was crazy! The thunder went For-ev-er!

This pic was taken when lightening struck! No lie! It was as dark as the picture below outside. Bo took the picture just at the perfect time and it make it look like it was daylight outside. Crazy hu?! You can kind of tell it was dark from the pool on the left. It's all lit up.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Those sunset pictures are to die for! Love them! And the picture frame in the sand is adorable.

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

love love all the pics! yall are adorable!

Whitney said...

Love that lightning pic!

Whit