Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Rewind

A couple weekends ago, Bo's parents met us at Strawberry so that we could go fishing. Sadly, we have no pictures with fish. We had no luck whatsoever with catching anything. Not even a nibble. But! We had a good time otherwise. It was nice spending the day with Bo's parents. It was so peaceful and relaxing. After we went to Tarahumara again :) Can't get enough of the place!

Bo's mom kept teasing him with a piece of grass. She would put it in his ear and he kept swatting at it like it was a bug haha


Later we cleaned up and went to the Provo Beach Resort to watch a Flowrider competition. It was so much fun! Those people are so talented and can do some of the coolest tricks. We've been a couple times and have seen people attempt to do it but I have never seen anyone do what they did. If they come back again. I recommend watching!


Last Sunday, Bo and I made this:
I am addicted to Pinterest as well as everyone else I know. We got a fabulous recipe for salmon on it and it worked out great! I wasn't expecting it to be so good. We both scarfed it down and will probably make it again real soon :)

1 comment:

lindseyhackford said...

looks fun! I am a pinterest ADDICT! I love love love it too!