Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mexico Day Tres!

Day 3 of our trip started early. We went on a zip line tour. There were 12 lines and they were all very high and above the jungle. It was so much fun! I would recommend doing it! It was so cool to look over the pretty trees and river. Bo and I were the only ones who went just on the zip lines so it was kinda fun just spending time with just us and he tour guides.




The ride up the mountain was so pretty!

It was kind of humbling cause we saw a lot of houses like this. Makes me grateful for what I have.


Our tour guides.



Sad story... Oil from the lines got on our clothes :( We were a little sad. It ruined both of our shirts and Bo's shorts and I had a swim suit under my tank top and the oil soaked through. But I guess it was worth it :)

After the tour we just went back to the resort and relaxed again, swam in the ocean, got drinks, layed out and took a nap!



Alright, so I layed out. I couldn't lay out long cause it made me feel bad cause Bo would just go swim and entertain himself. Poor guy.

Our nap station.

After our long nap, we decided to go walk around our resort and just see what kind of shops and stores there were. While we were walking around, guess what we found!!!
Tsunami!!!
Remember when we were planning the trip I mentioned how we wanted to go to this sushi place we heard was fabulous? Well once we got to Mexico, we never really intended to go. We thought if we go then we go if not it's alright cause we'd just find other thing to do. I am surprised we found it cause it was back off the road and not really lit up or anything. I am so glad we went cause all the things we read about it were true. It was soooo good! And, we got lucky cause the day we went they were having a deal for all you can eat so it was cheaper! Kinda crazy!

Get a load of the salad in the seashell! Awesome! Right?

I had to add this pic to show how good I am getting at chop sticks. I've come a long way :)

This sign is pretty much how we found the restaurant! We were surprised/happy!

No comments: